How can we help you?
Jacob Oostenbrink has thorough experience in the fields of clinical-, counseling and industrial psychology, and does various types of assessments on adolescents and adults for diagnostic, guidance and treatment purposes.
His experience and interests are in the following areas
- Mood disorders (such as major depression and bipolar mood disorders)
- Anxiety disorders (such as panic disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder)
- Substance related disorder (such as alcohol and Nicotine dependency)
- Personality disorders (assessment and support)
- Marital- and relational therapy (Imago therapy)
- Subject- and career guidance
- Trauma counseling (such as assistance after the death of a loved one, brutal attacks, serious accidents and other life threatening events)
- Selection/psychometric assessment of personnel (by making use of various psychometric tests)